The holidays are just over a week away, though you still have time to buy gifts and have them delivered in time without gouging your wallet from expedited shipping charges. Best Buy is offering free shipping until December 25th, Target is shipping items for free until December 22nd, and Amazon will end its free two-day shipping for non-Prime members on December 18th.
What’s more, some retailers are pulling out the stops by lowering prices to what we saw during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Consider this your last call to get gifts before prices go back up.
Smart speakers and streaming devices
Tablets and e-readers
- Apple iPad (latest edition, Wi-Fi, 32GB) is $249.99 at Walmart (matches the Black Friday price, usually $329.99)
- Apple iPad (latest edition, Wi-Fi, 128GB) is $329.99 at Walmart (matches the Black Friday price, usually $429.99)
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (8GB, with special offers) is $99 at Amazon (ships after Christmas, usually $129.99)
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Essentials bundle (8GB, with special offers, includes leather cover and power adapter) is $139 at Amazon (usually $189)
- Apple iPad Pro (2017, 256GB, Wi-Fi, 12.9 inches, all colors) is $719 (usually $949)
- Apple iPad Pro (2017, 256GB, Wi-Fi + LTE, 12.9 inches, gold or silver) is $749 (usually $1,079)
Vizio 36-inch 5.1.2 channel Dolby Atmos soundbar is $299 at Sam’s Club (valid online on December 15th only, usually $449)